Join APIL immediate past president, Civil Procedure Rule Committee member, and APIL senior fellow Brett Dixon, for on-demand that gives you everything you need to know, all in one place about this area of law:
- Understanding risk assessment
- The Management of Health and Safety At Work Regulations 1999
- Who owes a duty and to whom?
- How it draws in duties under other regulations
- The requirement for action no just assessment of risk
- The important case law
- Running cases
- The importance of pleading
- Causation in risk assessment cases
- Dealing with reasonable practicability defences
- Recent case law
- Occupiers liability
- Falls from windows
- Slipping on dance floors
- Road traffic accident
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.