One of a series of webinars covering the essentials in running and winning employers liability cases in the modern era. Each webinar will focus on the building blocks you need to be successful in these cases.
Vicarious liability is often said to be on the move. It undoubtedly is and the Supreme Court have been and continue to be very active in this area.
Understanding how the quasi-employment and the sufficiently close connection tests work in the modern world is important in employers liability and related cases.
After this webinar you will understand:
- The quasi-employment test and when a non-employer may be held to be vicariously liable
- The principles underpinning the introduction of vicarious liability
- The two elements to the sufficiently close connection test
- The nature of the work undertaken
- The need for a link to the wrongdoing complained of
- The remaining pitfalls in vicarious liability
This webinar can be viewed individually or as part of a series!
The webinars in this six part series include:
Get all 6 Accidents at work: the essentials webinars for the price of 5
- 1 person - £325 + VAT
- Small office (2 - 6 people) - £525 + VAT
- Large office (7+ people) - £800 + VAT
To book all six call 0115 943 5400 or download booking form
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.