"John is a consistently excellent presenter who entertains, enthuses and encourages in equal measure"
Understanding the scope, and protection given by, QOCS is essential for claimant practitioners.
This webinar will review where the law has got to in 2020 including:
- What claims does QOCS apply to - what is a “personal-injury “claim?
- What about a counterclaim by the defendant?
- What about a part 20 defendant brought in by the defendant or joinder of further defendants by the claimant?
- What about an appeal?
- Can the defendant set off any costs that may be due to the claimant?
- And a reminder of the exceptions to QOCS
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.