"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions. Welcoming of newcomers to the field. Thank you so much"
Following the success of our "Legal training for medical experts" training course towards the end of last year, we are delighted to announce the development of a series of three indepth webinars focussing on tactics.
This series of webinars will precede a further full-day legal training course geared towards care and rehabilitation professionals wishing to learn the essentials of report writing, with particular reference to quantum and preparing schedules and will be followed by a one day conference covering court proceedings and trial.
The second webinar in the series will focus on video surveillance evidence and consultation recordings:
- Video evidence in injury claims: why & when is it used?
- Practical steps to take on receipt
- Further evidence the expert needs before or after viewing?
- Fraud or unconscious exaggeration?
- Affect on written questions & the joint statement
- Your duties to the court
- Changing or modifying your opinion
- The latest law and draft protocol on the recording expert meetings with the Claimant
Coming soon for expert witnesses:
27 May Report writing and quantum for expert witnesses (full day)
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.