This one hour session, presented by Professor Hugh Koch webinar will cover the following:
- Brief history of COVID-19 and it’s psychological impact
- Effects on lawyer wellbeing and resilience
- Stressors during social isolation
- Moving forward: what is personal resilience?
- How does PR plan apply to you now? A model of active steps using thinking and social connecting:
- Thinking and positivity at home
- Feeling relaxed at home
- Showing compassion and gratitude at home
- Being organised and focused
- Communicating well at home
- Enjoying working from home
- Working with clients remotely
- Obtaining reliable medical reports
- Putting it all together: the Samurai swordsman!
- Useful references
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.