"100% of the feedback received for Gordon's last webinar, marked it as "excellent""
This webinar looks at the law and practice relating to the costs of medical treatment, care and loss of ability to do work around the home.
It covers the difficulties quantifying care in non-severe cases where the claim is important but the court may not permit the use of expert evidence.
Popular speaker Gordon Exall will cover:
- The central importance of care claims
- Medical and hospital expenses - does a claimant have to use the NHS?
- What is "care"?
- Quantifying care without the help of an expert
- Care in minor and non-severe cases
- Claims for household assistance - does the law treat them differently?
- Can a claim be made for inability to act as a carer?
- Aids and appliances
In addition the webinar will look at the issue of care in severe cases and look at recent decisions where care awards have been made in severe and catastrophic cases
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.