"Very well run and very easy to access. The speakers are good too and very relevant. Congratulations. It is a development in the right direction!"
Data protection is a slippery subject at the best of times, and it can be difficult to grasp some of the abstract and dry concepts in the GDPR.
The changes forced on us by Covid 19 provide a new perspective through which we can make sense of it. The crisis has thrown up some concrete issues which enable us to get a better handle on the underlying principles.
Using the lens of the lockdown, this webinar will look at:
- Trust: did your clients agree to you processing their personal data remotely?
- Security: have you read Zoom’s terms of business?
- How the GDPR works: data issues inside and outside the office
- Regulatory action in the current climate
- The threats on Data Protection that lie ahead
- Other practical tips for PI practitioners
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.