"Very knowledgeable and conveys passion about his work. Very thorough understanding of everything"
Presented by APIL Secretary John McQuater, this webinar will help you to know when, how and where to appeal, and to think about tactics.
The one hour session will cover:
- When should an appeal be considered
- Reviews and re-hearings: what is the basis for an appeal?
- When is permission to appeal required?
- How is permission to appeal obtained
- What are the routes of appeal (as updated by latest amendments to the CPR)?
- Will QOCS apply to an appeal?
- Part 36 and appeals
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.