The key professions of law, psychology and medicine all require a high level of communication, logical thinking and behavioural ‘bias for action’.
Professor Koch discusses the key practical skills required by a lawyer and how to ‘intentionally’ put these into practice.
It covers social/communication, rational thinking and behavioural organisation in highly practical ways.
The session will cover:
- What is ‘psychological expertise’?
- Key demands on being a lawyer
- Defining ‘inner strength’ and cognitive empowerment
- Effective communication, intentionality and lawyer microskills
- Practical coping skills (paper, time, space and ‘bias for action’)
- Compassion and calmness
- Uncertainty and how a lawyer manages this: How to bounce back
- Creativity and inspiration
- The mind-set of the resilient lawyer
- Outcome: empowerment and intentionality
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.