"Really great speakers, approachable, easy to ask questions. Welcoming of newcomers to the field. Thank you so much"
This webinar, presented by APIL international group co-ordinator Chris Deacon of Stewarts, and Daniel Clarke, barrister at Outer Temple Chambers, will cover:
- Very latest from the CJEU on the decision in X v Kuoni
- When is a tour operator liable under the package travel regulations?
- What is meant by the local supplier?
- When can a tour operator use the defences available under the package travel regulations to avoid liability?
- Jurisdiction and the tort gateway
- The latest on developments in jurisdiction following Brexit
- Damage and the tort gateway following Brownlie in the UK Supreme Court
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.