Join APIL immediate past president, Civil Procedure Rule Committee member, and APIL senior fellow Brett Dixon, for on-demand that gives you everything you need to know, all in one place about this area of law:
- What is a construction site?
- Issues with multiple defendants
- Costs and settling
- How do the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015 work?
- Multiple duty holders – who must do what?
- Domestic construction differences
- The relevance of risk assessment
- The main duties that help you win cases
- What documents are created by the duty holders that you can seek disclosure of?
- The interaction with other health and safety regulations
- HSE Guidance
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.