This webinar, presented by experienced and knowledgeable barrister Gordon Exall will cover:
- The claimant’s duty of disclosure
- What are “documents”?
- The difference between a reasonable request and a “fishing expedition”
- The defendant’s duty of disclosure
- What documents the claimant can seek from a defendant
- Using documents to establish liability
- The importance of “missing” documents
This webinar is part of a 6 civil evidence webinar series.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR INDIVIDUALS - PURCHASE ALL 6 WEBINARS FOR JUST £300 + VAT
View details of all 6 webinars in the series. Individual webinars can be purchased online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase all 6.
Download booking form
The other webinars in this series are
Witness statements – drafting witness statements that comply with the rules
Expert evidence – understanding the basics and avoiding the pitfalls
Civil evidence and social media
Surveillance evidence in personal injury cases
Disclosure and documentary evidence
New Listen on the go - download training as audio only (mp3), for all new webinars & on-demand training.
All people registered for live webinars will automatically be emailed details to view the on-demand learining following the webinar, whether you view live or not. Webinar recordings are available to view for up to six months.